Angel Hair Pasta and Shrimp
8 oz. angel hair pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp. chopped garlic
1 lb. shrimp, peeled & de-veined
2 28 oz. cans diced tomatoes, any style
2 tbs. dried parsley
1 tbs. dried basil
1/2 cup white wine
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Heat olive oil over med. head. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes, until garlic is tender.
3. Add shrimp to oil & garlic. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Add tomatoes, basil, parsley and wine to pan. Cook, stirring occationally, until reduced by half, about 8 minutes.
5. Return shrimp and pasta to sauce and cook 2-3 minutes, until pasta and shrimp are brought back to temp.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan cheese.