Monday, January 11, 2010

Camera addiction?

I have to say that today's pic may be evidence of a bit of a problem with cameras. Seven cameras, plus the one taking the picture? Yeah, that does not seem neccessary. Although I will say, 2 are antiques and two are vintage. And I had to get the new SLR because there were problems with my old one and I need a working SLR for my photo class. I'm not an addict, really. I can stop anytime I want to. Its more of a... collection. Yeah, thats it, a collection. Seriously though, I think I am going to display them when I get my new work space set up.

Classes started today... Intro to Crime Scene Tech, Intro to Forensic Science and Crime Scene Photo I. Looking forward to that last one the most. I was trying out my new Nikon today and it felt so good to be taking real pictures, with a real camera. Don't get me wrong, I love my DSLR. But there is just something about manipulating the camera settings to produce the picture, rather than letting the camera do all of the work.

Anyways, Chemistry starts tomorrow, on campus. Not real sure how I feel about that. But it is a requirement, so I will give it my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment